◀▶Horse of the Gods◀▶
The horse of each god has escaped their realm and are now wandering the terrestrial lands of Temuair. It is up to you Aislings to bring these horses back to the gods. Great rewards awaits!!
1. Horses will tend to appear in the environment they are most comfortable.
2. To a attract a horse, Aislings need to have in their inventory carrots or sugar beets. Sugar beets are 5x stronger than carrots.
3. Aislings may obtain carrots and beets from a mundane, farming, or randomly plucking them.
4. To steal a horse, Aislings must attack the horse but be within 1 tile from the horse. A horse will only follow the Aisling with the most carrots and beets. 5 carrots is equal to 1 beet.
5. A horse will not follow an Aisling with a town Song in their inventory.
6. Aislings will receive a message when the horse is following you or is stolen from you.
7. If a horse catches up to the Aisling it is following, it will devour one carrot or beet from their inventory. Beets are the first to be devoured.
8. Cooperation is an Aislings best chance.
1. 1 of 8 Pets
- Pet Grim Succubus
- Pet Spinning Doll
- Pet White Baboon
- Pet Unmasked Warrior
- Pet Grey Yowie
- Pet Baby Brute
- Pet Rouge Mushroom 2
- Pet Rouge Mushroom 3
Players will also get a chance of receiving the RARE "Unicorn Saddle" along with 1 of the 8 Pets
2. Legend Mark
3. Experience points (insight based)
During the Fair, Aislings may purchase clothing from Ertha. Hope everyone can join in on the festivities!
◀▶Temuairian Merchant's Guild◀▶
This fair will also be visited by a member of the Temuairian Merchant's Guild.
Gillam will be present at the Oren Fair, to send Aislings on a scavenger hunt for rare Temuairian Goods, in exchange for imported items for the fair. Aislings of insight 11 or higher may participate. Please speak to the 'Fair Ticket Seller' for more information.
Prizes will include:
* Experience Points = 5x INCREASE from previous years
* Ability Points = 2x INCREASE from previous years
* Legend Mark
((Gillam will be available until the Oren Fair is closed.))
* Restricted to Registered Accounts and Insight 40+
* 4 hunting grounds, each containing 5 different types of Insects per map
* 20 Different types of insects to catch
* Prizes upon completion:
* Map of Royal Ant Guardian Tunnels ((NEW))
* Pet Snek changed to Random Mount 2
* Double Exp/Ab(x5) Qty 1 changed to Qty 2
* LN Raffle(x5) Qty 2 changed to Qty 4
* LA Raffle(x5) Qty 2 changed to Qty 4
* Random Gift Box 1 Qty 2 changed to Qty 4
Description of all the prizes can be found in the "Tournament Information" from Gunnar.
EXP & AP Distribution (Varies by insight)
Insight 40-59: 65,000,000 experience points
Insight 60-79: 70,000,000 experience points
Insight 80-99: 80,000,000 experience points + 800,000 ability points (Medenian path only)
Visit Gunnar in Piet Weapon Shop for more details.
Map of Royal Ant Guardian Tunnels (things to know):
- Can only obtain by upgrading "Map of Ant Guardian Tunnels"
- 2 additional maps: access to Chaos 25 & Andor 80
- Choosing Chaos 25 will port you to "Chaos Shelter" a safezone
- NEW NPC, Lokie (with HIDE option), inside Chaos Shelter
- 2 hour cooldown
Several Pirate Ships have run aground near "North Lynith Beach 2" x,y (8,4)
Join the pillaging chaos now!
Pirate Treasure Chest (NEW)
Pirate Treasure Chest (contents)
Scimitar Weapon Skin
10x Bottle of Rum
Double Experience Exp-Ap
Greatest Experience Mushroom
Random Gold from 1-3 million coins
◀▶Stolen Pirate Coins◀▶
Can you find and help Captain Jarrow with his stolen coins?
Pirate Treasure Chest
Double Exp-Ap Bonus
Event Start: September 16
Event End: September 30