Evania - Shrine Maiden
Cail Fellowship - This is used by Cail Priests, initiate worshippers,
give the mass, and award religious geas.
Cail Prayer - Any who worship Cail, or his allies, Glioca and Luathas, may pray here.
* Supplicate - Ask Cail for special goods, or a blessing, if he is willing.
* Entreat - Demand special goods or a blessing from Cail.
* Seek Guidance - Ask advice of Cail.
* Give Thanks - Give thanks to Cail, and increase faith.
* Praise Another - Praise an Aisling, increasing their faith.
Cail Consecration - Cail Priests may give an item Cail's blessing. Higher degree Priests
may create a prayer necklace or holy staff. ((Cail items grant +1 Con))
Cail Desecration - This is used by Cail Priests and Acolytes, to increase their faith
by destroying items consecrated to Cail's enemies, Fiosachd and Sgrios.
Cail Degree - Worshippers and Priests may use this to increase their degree, or to leave our Fellowship.
Only members of the "Priest" path may become Cail Priests. Members of other paths may become Worshippers or
Cail Order - Cail Priests may admit temple guests, banish troublemakers from Cail's shrine, or
excommunicate heretical Worshippers.
Gods - I will tell you all I can about the Gods of Temuair.