Learning a Dugon - Monks may come to the monastery, to learn a Dugon. A Dugon is
colored headband, crafted by the monk. It is also a measure of status among monks.
* Sabonim - A Sabonim is a fellow monk, who will assist in learning the Dugon. This monk
is called your Sabonim, you are called the monk's Hubae. A Hubae is a student. You may
learn a Dugon without a Sabonim, but it is very difficult ((it costs a great deal of
experience points)). If you wish to learn a Dugon without a Sabonim, I will instruct you
* Hubae - Most higher level Dugons require that the monk has been a Sabonim to a certain
number of Hubae.
* Requirements for learning each Dugon:
Color - Insight - Hubae
White ----- 11 ------ 0
Green ----- 22 ------ 0
Blue ------- 33 ------ 4
Yellow ---- 44 ------ 8
Purple ---- 55 ----- 16
Brown ---- 66 ----- 32
Red -------- 77 ----- 64
Black ------ 88 ---- 128
* Challenges - For each Dugon, the monk must defeat an appropriate creature. For example,
to learn the White Dugon, the monk must defeat a Bat. The monk must deal the final blow,
but may have aid.
* Meditation - Once the monk has defeated the creature, the monk must return to the monastery
to meditate by the Sapphire Stream. The monk must walk to the appropriate stone, and then
meditate perfectly. Your Sabonim will instruct you on proper meditation. Meditation requires
two days of your time.
* Crafting the Dugon - The monk and Sabonim must then go into the grove of the appropriate
Dugon, and speak to the mundane Sabonim, there, to craft the Dugon. This mundane will also teach
secrets appropriate to the Dugon. Special items are required to craft the Dugon, and also, to
learn the secrets.
The Dugon will make you more powerful in combat, and show your status as a monk. Learning the
Dugon will also appear on your legend.
Speak to me at Sapphire Stream, or to a fellow monk,
for more information.