Available to any Citizen:
* Renounce Citizenship - Removes your citizenship, necessary if you wish to move to another town.
Available to Rucesion Citizens of 11th or greater Insight ((and registered)):
* Support a Citizen - Give an Aisling in office, or running for office, your support ((1 clout)).
Available to Respected Citizens (or higher) of Rucesion:
* Admit a Guest or Citizen - Grants someone Rucesion citizenship ((at a cost of 1 clout)).
* Endow a Citizen - Give another official, or candidate, some of your clout ((spend 10 clout to grant 7)).
* Widdle an Opponent - Anonymously attack another's clout ((spend 3 clout to remove 1 clout from opponent)).
Eduardo - Burgess
* Sponsor a Candidate (available to Rucesion Guards or higher) - Sponsor someone running for office. An Aisling
must have a sponsor, in order to claim an office.
* Seek Political Office - I will speak of the requirements for office. If you meet those requirements,
you may run for office in Rucesion.
* On Politics - I will tell you all I can about the processes involved in political offices.
Politicians, particularly in higher offices, may perform a number of tasks other than Rucesion Civics, such as
Rucesion Political Attacks, Rucesion Political Execution, and Rucesion Law. These tasks are only available to
Rucesion Officials. Speak to me, in the Town Hall, or ask an Aisling Official for more information.